GradePower Learning offers quality supplemental education programs for students of all ages and grades, from early reading for children as young as three, to College and University readiness courses. No two children are alike; that’s why all GradePower Learning programs are customized to meet students’ unique learning needs and help them reach their academic goals, whether that's passing the next test or acing the SAT or ACT. Beginning with a dynamic assessment to identify learning needs, GradePower Learning’s tutoring programs help students develop stronger thinking and learning skills, build better school skills, and improve confidence, in every school subject.
- The ACT is a ‘big picture’ exam. It covers many subjects in large sections of examination-based questions.
- Our SAT prep tutoring provides students with the tools to achieve high scores and get into the college of their choice!
- GradePower Learning® is the solution for parents looking to find an after school program that helps math make sense.
- Our summer learning programs help students maintain their learning momentum while catching up on missed concepts.
- GradePower Learning provides programs for many learning difficulties. We focus on personalized support and help for you.