Name: Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and how it effects small business
Date: November 14, 2018
Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM EST
Registration: Register Now
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is the most sweeping tax reform measure in more than 30 years. You need to know how this act impacts you now and in future Planning for the impact of those changes to your business and personal taxes is at a premium because of those changes. The experts at FMA, C.P.A. have prepared this workshop to help you understand the impact of tax reform and how it may apply to your situation.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Information about the major changes to the tax law
- How tax law changes likely affect business owners & individuals
- Understanding the NEW "Qualified Business Income Deduction"
- Tax planning techniques for you and your business
- How to have a conversation with a tax advisor about these changes
- Financial strategies for growing your business